7th EAI International Conference on Game Theory for Networks
Game theory has recently become a useful tool for modeling and studying various networks. The past decade has witnessed a huge explosion of interest in issues that intersect networks and game theory. With the rapid growth of data traffic, from any kind of devices and networks, game theory is requiring more intelligent transformation.
This conference encourages archival quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of intelligent game theory. The goal is to gather research contributions, from game theory and networks, that address the major opportunities and challenges in applying traditional game theory as well as intelligent game theory to the understanding and designing of modern network systems, with emphasis on both new analytical techniques and novel application scenarios. We encourage prospective authors to submit their original, unpublished work.
Topics of interest
- Intelligent game theory and its applications
- Novel solution concepts such as equilibrium solutions or core solutions
- Game theory based machine learning
- Smartphone-based crowdsourcing and game theory
- Multimedia applications based on game theory
- Network security based on game theory
- Correlated equilibrium
- Network pricing
- Rate allocation game
- Power control game in communication systems
- Game theory in interactive applications
- Game theory in cognitive radio networks
- Game theory in ubiquitous networks
- Game theory in social networks
- Game theory in wireless network
- Coalitional game theory in networks
- Network optimization
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
"Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL)."
- Accepted authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their articles to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions. More information about EAI ENDORSED TRANSACTIONS available here
Full Paper Submission deadline9 November 2016
Notification and Registration opens9 January 2017
Camera-ready deadline9 February 2017
Start of Conference9 May 2017
End of Conference10 May 2017